Monday, January 30, 2012

Amy Einhorn Books Perpetual Challenge

So a tweet caught my interest today. It lead me to a blog with a book review about Defending Jacob, by William Landay. That post lead me to another post, which reminded me to come back and give my own book blog (you are HERE!) some attention! So, here I am!

The review of Defending Jacob really drew me in. I am sure it is going straight to my "to read" list on GoodReads, which I desperately need to prioritize!

As if I needed any more inspiration to read, Dawn's blog lead me to the Amy Einhorn Books Perpertual Challenge. I saw that The Help is on there, which I am already reading and enjoying. I figure this challenge will lead me to books I might not otherwise pick up.

When I finish The Help, I will post a review about it. I am trying to finish reading it this week.  I will be watching the movie with some other ladies on Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment